New dates added: May 21st & 22nd
- Are you a healthcare professional engaged in clinical teaching?
- Are you an educator?
- Do you want to learn how to use simulation as an effective learning tool?
This 2 day course may be for you!
This course aims to provide an experience that will allow learners to:
- Develop a foundational knowledge of simulation based education strategies
- Identify elements of effective teamwork and incorporate those elements into simulation based learning objectives
- Learn the foundations of debriefing skills and their application in simulation based learning
- Plan and develop a simulation scenario
- Facilitate a simulation scenario
- The course provides a mixture of theory and practice and emphasizes debriefing/feedback relevant for learning.