The fellowship program runs on the July 1st to June 30th academic year cycle. Applicants should apply to the fellowship program as soon as possible. A completed competitive application includes the following:
- A personal statement. Structure your personal statement to include
- Your intended start date
- Your reasons for selecting this fellowship and our program in BC
- Your current position (include levels of training; if consultant, years of practice)
- As well as your future career plans.
- Your most recent CV. Please include names and email addresses of 3 referees who we could contract directly for letters of recommendations when requested. Note: If you are currently in a training program (i.e. residency or fellowship), one of the referees must be from your Program Director.
- A digital photograph.
- Include a rank order list of all the training sites in order of personal preference. This rank order list will be used in the determination your training location. See example below:
|Fellowship Training Site||Rank Order|
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and must be submitted by March 1, 2021. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Canadian citizens or permanent residents. The completed application package, including cover letter, CV, application form and supporting documents should be sent to:
Department of Anesthesiology, Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Faculty of Medicine
11th floor DHCC 2775 Laurel St
Vancouver BC V5Z 1M9
POSITION CONTACT INFO
- For information on the Return of Service contract, please consult the BC Ministry of Health website or please email ReturnofService@gov.bc.ca
- For information on the application process, please consult: